April 2014 Update
I have been notified by Hatten group on the second 10% progress billing that has been completed and RHB is the panel bank for the mortgage loan application. As this is about 5 months delay as projected based on July 2013 update, I believe the group will speed up the construction and hopefully it can be completed by End of 2017.
July 2013 Update
Not too long ago, I asked Hatten group on updates of Imperio Mall. The staffs there sent me an excel file which consists of the expected time table of completion. Below is the indicative schedule of Imperio Mall:
November 2013 - Stage 2i (20% Completion)
March 2014 - Stage 2ii (30% Completion)
October 2014 - Stage 2iii (40% Completion)
November 2016 - Stage 3i (97.5% Completion)
November 2017 - Stage 3ii (100% Completion)
View All My Posts Here
- ► 2014 (106)
- Tuan Sing Quarterly Report Summary - July 2013
- OSIM - Latest Quarterly Report - July 2013
- SMRT - Disappointing Result - July 2013
- Lian Beng - FY 2013 Net Profit Dropped 22.3%
- How to Construct A Suitable Wealth Porfolio
- How to Trade with Confidence?
- A Good Small / Mid Cap Stock Would Emerge As Large...
- REITs - Things To Note when Investing
- Merger and Acquisition
- Dividend Reinvestment Scheme
- Mah Sing launched final tower of Meridin Suites Re...
- Privatization - motive behind
- My Opinion On Commodities - July 2013
- I Love Singapore
- Abenomic - Japan Economy leaded by Abe
- What are Your Problems in Investing?
- Hatten Imperio Mall Updates - April 2014
- Principle in Selecting Stocks - 14 July 2013
- How to Define a Good Debt Ratio?
- Silverlake - Can it continue to rise faster?
- Net Tangible Asset (NTA) VS Net Asset Value (NAV)
- Intrinsic Value - How to Calculate It
- Lian Beng Current Construction Project Value at S$...
- Intelligent Investor - Margin of Safety + Investme...
- First REIT - Some Thought on It (28 June 2013)
- ▼ July 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (132)