- Is the PER less than one-half the reciprocal of the government-10 year bond yield?
- Is the PER less than 40% of the 5-yr average?
- Is the dividend yield at least 2/3 of the of the 10 year government bond yield
- Is the share price below 2/3 of the Book Value Per Share?
- Is the share price less than 2/3 of net current assets per share?
- Is the d/e ratio less than 100%?
- Is the current ratio>2?
- Is the total debt less than 2x net current assets?
- Has EPS growth of last 5-yrs averaged >7%
- Has the EPS growth been negative no more than 1 year out of the past 5 years?
05 March 2013
Ben Graham 'Value' Model Criteria
Ben Graham 'Value' Model:
View All My Posts Here
- ► 2014 (168)
- What are we looking for in Shares Investment?
- Iskandar Malaysia - Getting More High Rise Luxurio...
- Doing Business Or/And Investment In Iskandar Malay...
- How to Increase Your Property Numbers Without Furt...
- Iskandar Malaysia Getting Popular?
- Ben Graham 'Value' Model Criteria
- UOB Malaysia to Setup FDI Advisory Unit - March 20...
- Singapore Stock Market Daily Update - 1 Mar 2013
- ▼ March 2013 (8)
- ► 2012 (132)