Wing Tai reported revenue of S$160M with net profit attributable to shareholders of S$24M (about 15% net profit margin) for its 1st quarter ended 30 September 2014. The net profit is on par compared to corresponding quarter last year although total revenue dropped 28% against last year, thanks to the increase of shares of associated and joint venture companies.
Balance sheet wise, the group recorded total assets of S$4.9 Billion with total equity of S$3.0 Billion. This translates to a healthy total debts to total asset ratio of below 40%. The development properties stood at S$1.5 Billion, with investment properties S$0.6 Billion and Investment in associated companies & JV at S$1.3 Billion. I believe that the group still largely allocate its business in investment (whether in associated / JV or in properties) to help cushion during the slowdown of property market in Hong Kong and Singapore.
28 October 2014
Singapore, 27 October 2014 – RafflesMedicalGroup, (“Group”) a leading integrated private healthcare provider in Singapore and the region recorded a 11.1% growth in revenue from S$85.1 million in Q3 2013 to S$94.5 million in Q3 2014.
23 October 2014
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/transport/story/singapore-kuala-lumpur-high-speed-rail-have-seven-stops-malaysia-2014#xtor=CS1-10
Previously Malaysia Transport Minister announced that there were 5 stops in between KL and SG, namely Putrajaya, Seremban, Kuala Lumpur, Batu Pahat and Nusajaya apart from another terminal located at Singapore (most probably at Jurong lake district as announced by Singapore prime minister LHL). Some of us quite surprised that Muar and Malacca (Ayer Keroh) were not in the list.
21 October 2014
Recycling of Assets Lifts Profits
- Net profit dropped marginally by 3.3% y-o-y at $308 million on lower contribution from property trading
- Contributions from property investment and fund management rose, accounting for a higher share of 34.4% and 15.8% of net profit respectively
- Net tangible asset per share rose to $4.59, 10.6% higher compared with $4.15 as at end-September last year
- Net debt/equity ratio improved to 0.37x
View All My Posts Here
- Wing Tai 1Q15 Report Summary - October 2014
- Raffles Medical 3Q14 Quarterly Report Summary - Oc...
- KL-SG High Speed Rail Project - 7 Stops to be Conf...
- Keppel Land 3Q2014 Report Summary - October 2014
- Triyards Financial Year ended 31 August 2014 Repor...
- Crude Oil rebound from Two Year Low - Oct 2014
- Iskandar Malaysia Update - October 2014
- Free Fall of Singapore Stock Market - October 2014...
- ▼ October 2014 (8)
- ► 2013 (175)
- ► 2012 (132)